- Is there a practice exam specifically for the CRCST, CER, CIS or CHL?
- I'm already certified by another organization. Do I need to take the CRCST exam in order to become HSPA certified?
- If I do not complete or pass a local or correspondence course, am I still able to take the CRCST Exam?
- I've been working in the field for years, or took a course several years ago. Do I need to take a current course before applying for the exam?
- How long do I have to take the exam after I've completed my course/studies?
- Can I order my books and sign up for the exam at the same time?
- Do I have to pay to get a new certificate?
- How can I verify that my certification has been renewed?
- What happens if I do not renew my certification?
- How long does my renewal take to be updated after I've submitted my documents?
- When will I receive my certificate and/or membership card after I've renewed?
- When will I receive my renewal statement?
- Do you provide placement services for the 400 hours of hands-on experience?
- I used to be certified and let it lapse, I now have to retake the test. Do I need to resubmit my hours?
- Who can document my hours of experience on an exam application?
- Do I have to complete the 400 hours of hands-on experience for the CRCST?
Testing and Locations
- How do I schedule my exam?
- How can I reschedule my exam?
- If I fail (or pass) the exam, can I have a copy of my exam so I can review which questions I missed?
- If I fail the exam, how soon can I attempt to take the exam again?
- I missed my exam appointment. Do I have to pay to retake my test?
- Can I contact HSPA to reschedule my exam date?
- Can I print a copy of my certificate?
- Can I make payments over the phone?
- I finished my course/studies some time ago and was told that I was registered, is this still valid?
- I want to take the CHL exam, but I am not currently a manager or supervisor. Is that ok?
- Do I have to take the CIS and CHL exams in a certain order?
- Do I have to hold a CRCST before becoming a CIS or CHL?